VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:56:12 03/04/04 Thu
Author: Smack
Subject: Re: Western and Midcon???
In reply to: wiutsuoru 's message, "Re: Western and Midcon???" on 13:32:41 03/02/04 Tue

I believe Coach Thomas wants to play the other teams in the state that you mentioned. More Valley teams beside drake would be great, especially ISU and Bradley. I think he will get it done.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Western and Midcon??? -- wiutsuoru, 17:52:20 03/05/04 Fri

It's odd, the more I criticize the MidCon, the more I realize it's Western's best choice. I agree, playing more Valley and Horizon schools routinely will help their exposure- in all sports.

As the Cajun's used to say-"be who you is"- I guess this is Western at this time and place.I hope they continue to improve in all aspects.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Western and Midcon??? -- valpofan, 21:59:53 03/05/04 Fri

From a basketball standpoint, who would want you? Your RPI is dead last in the country. Maybe Coach Thomas will get the job done. I know they may not have been his kids, but a coach adapts his style to the kids especially in a new situation. He didn't do that. He tried to make them play his style. Coaches are supposed to put players in a position to be successful. I don't think Coach Thomas did that. Get in the Mid-Con Tournament, before you start looking for greener pastures.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Re: Western and Midcon??? -- Smack, 15:05:16 03/06/04 Sat

Thank you for your input. I believe Coach Thomas will do very well at WIU, give him a couple of years and we'll be challenging for the title. His team played hard at all times no matter what the score was. Anyone know what happened to Will Lewis the last 2 games?

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.