VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:02:28 08/20/03 Wed
Author: wiuato
Subject: Re: Leatherhead
In reply to: Starter 's message, "Leatherhead" on 18:50:07 07/30/03 Wed

Starter,
You have another one here. I just stumbled upon this site from the courier and it seems to be a decent start.
I religiously follow the NECKS and make frequent visits for all FB games and some Basketball and Baseball games as well as social trips to Macomb, I may actually know what is going on as much the students and people within the school. I have been posting for a few years on the Gateway site along with Necksfansince71, he knows about me, and there are a few other NECK fans there also who seem to have a good grasp on things. I am not sure where they are exactly but some seem to be in Macomb whether students or alumni. I am in the Peoria area so i am pretty close.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> wiuato -- Starter, 12:38:45 08/20/03 Wed

Fantastic! I'm glad to have another 'Neck fan on the board. Now only if the other guys will come back. They all came at different times and returned a couples time but are nowhere to be found now.

Hmmm

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.