VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:45:17 10/12/06 Thu
Author: BJ (Embarrassing but . . .)
Subject: On Display

When I was in college, I contracted what I thought might be a veneral disease, though, thankfully, it turned out not to be the case.

So I went to one of those free clinics. lacking the funds to pay for a private doctor. After the usual formalities of taking my medical history and checking my vital signs, a nurse took some blood for the test. After that, the she ushered me into a room that looked like either a small classroom or theater. There were several rows of seats, perhaps as many as ten, raked upward from an area that could have been used as a stage. The room was dark except for the stage area, but I could see that many of the seats were occupied by a few men but mostly by women.

I was told to go down into the lighted area where two people, one male and one female were standing. Once there, I was told I was to receive a shot of penicillan as a propholatic measure even though it would be several days before the results of my tests came in.

I almost panicked and ran out when the woman told me to turn around with my back to the "audience" drop my pants and briefs, and bed over a table presenting my bare bottom to the onlookers.

I hesitated and asked, "In front of all these people?" But she assured me they were all medical and nursing students and this was part of their training. I still don't understand why watching me get a shot in my bare butt was a necessary part of their training but I was so worried about the possibility of having the disease, I didn't see any alternative and dutifully bared my bottom, bent over and presented it to the assembeled audience in a very well lit area where everything was on display and could be seen.

Then she told me to relax my buttock muscles and gave me the slightest little pat on my bare fanny before swabing my right cheek with alcohol and giving me the shot. I sure it didn't take any longer than getting any other butt shot would but at the time it felt like it took a very long time before she pulled the needle out and told me I could pull my pants up, adding a comment that I couldn't believe.

"You relaxed very well." She said, sounding like she was giving me a compliment.

I couldn't get my pants up and get out of there fast enough. I even tried to hide my face as I practically ran up the asile and out the door lest one of the women present might recognize me. After all, we were attending the same university and I dreaded the possibility of meeting one of them socially and hearing, "Oh, I remember you. I saw you getting a shot in your bare butt."

All it all that was about the most embarrassing moment of my life. I thought I'd never get over the shame of presenting my bare bottom in a semi-public situation.

A couple of days later, my attitude began to change radically. Instead of remembering the event as shameful and embarrassing, I began to think of it as exciting and a real turn on. That rather public butt shot changed my whole attitude towards bare bottom shots in general.

Before, I thought of a bare bottom shot as shamefull and degrading; after, I couldn't wait to get another one. I'm still embarrassed when I have to bare my behind and bend over a table in front of a female nurse but now I find the embarrassement to be exqusitely exciting.

I've had many other bare bottom shots since then but never in front of an audience of even one other person. However, if the opportunity ever arose to get one with other's present, my motto would be, "The more, the merrier."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.