VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:44:32 08/05/16 Fri
Author: Snipe Hunt
Subject: Re: A Referendum on DKPittsburghSports
In reply to: Media Inquiry 's message, "A Referendum on DKPittsburghSports" on 13:07:37 08/04/16 Thu

I'm trying to comprehend the motivation for post after post like this one, reveling in DK's every slipup or fault. Jealousy?

We've got 2 major metros, each failing in their own ways financially, morally and editorially. Somehow this guy hasn't had to pull the plug yet on his venture. The arbiter of that will be the day his business model collapses, if that day comes.

In the meantime, his paying subscribers don't care how many other paying subscribers there are; it's irrelevant. What they care about is whether they get their money's worth. When they don't, that'll be the end.

But it seems more likely someone on the North Shore will be sooner to give up the ship. Then a lot more people can spend their full day picking apart the DK operation.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: A Referendum on DKPittsburghSports -- Jimmy, 10:45:58 08/05/16 Fri [1]

I'm wondering why he is at the Olympics and not, say, at Steelers camp. I mean, I know why he's doing it, I'm just wondering how it's a good thing for the site or its subscribers.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: A Referendum on DKPittsburghSports -- Skeptical, 15:55:33 08/05/16 Fri [1]

Or for his employees who are already overworked. See Yohe is now at steelers camp after being with the Bucs in ATL. Supposed to be offseason for him isn't it?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.