VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:33:24 08/14/16 Sun
Author: Why?
Subject: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio

It doesn't fit his agenda.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- RobertoSan, 08:54:39 08/15/16 Mon [1]

He actually made a comment insinuating something was shady about the Lochte story as no official police report was filed and no teammates supposedly went public with the story. But he left it as a very subtle insinuation.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- Hungerford, 11:31:05 08/15/16 Mon [1]

He did more than not report on it. He actually insinuated Lochte lied and/or made the whole thing up, and further opined that since he personally had been lucky enough to have good experiences in taxis, that the whole thing was overblown.

#notalltaxis?

Reminds me of his backhandedly accusing Jake Arrieta of using PEDs. It's nasty, irresponsible writing.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- The Cheap Seats, 07:03:52 08/16/16 Tue [1]

DK's take mirror's the IOC - they refused to acknowledge the robbery - the US Olympic people were the only ones to verify what happened. Doesn't surprise me - he's a company man for the Pens and Steelers - why not accuse an Olympian of lying about being robbed at gunpoint and support the IOC.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- Sooooooo...., 19:29:35 08/17/16 Wed [1]

Who apologizes to DK first?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- The Cheap Seats, 06:35:40 08/19/16 Fri [1]

Apologize?

It took the Brazilian officials four days to conclude this was made up.

For DK to proclaim that the story was a lie from the start was a wild guess that turned out to be true - its not like he had damning evidence that nobody had - he was fortunate that his opinion was proven true.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- AdMan, 11:04:34 08/18/16 Thu [1]

DK was correct. Deadspin now reporting story was made up.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- Thin skin, 12:57:28 08/18/16 Thu [1]

It's obvious that Lyin Ryan gave DK the Mike Mitchell / Jason grilli treatment at this olympics or one prior because this is the biggest non story of the olympics but mr lunatic thinks he is covering watergate. Memo to athletes -- don't be rude to DK!!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- RobertoSan, 06:16:37 08/20/16 Sat [1]

Seriously, stop the crazy DK hate. DK deserves criticism enough for the things he does mess up on. To deny credit for something he was right about from the beginning is silly.

It wasn't a wild guess. he explained from the beginning why he thought it was a lie and the reasoning makes sense. Some of us pushed back when he first bandied about his theory.

If you want to criticize him, you can do it for his dropping the ball totally on the Steelers coverage this season.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- The Cheap Seats, 22:34:34 08/20/16 Sat [1]

I do not know DK's rationale for calling BS on Lochtne because I ended my subscription last month - my extremely low opinion of him severely limits my ability to ever give him any sort of credit. Just calling a spade a spade.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: DK doesn't report on the Ryan Lochtne story in Rio -- AdMan, 15:58:18 08/21/16 Sun [1]

Being in Rio certainly helped in DK being correct.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.