VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:36:43 11/20/16 Sun
Author: The Highest Levels of Incompetence
Subject: Re: Why Luis Fabregas will never measure up to Frank Craig
In reply to: It takes an idiot to raise a village 's message, "Why Luis Fabregas will never measure up to Frank Craig" on 17:07:39 11/19/16 Sat

No surprise here. When you look at what now passes for newsroom stars it isn't any better. Luis was at the peak of his skills writing his health column. One doesn't have to be a fan of Craig's to see Jenny and Luis are both in over their heads. She's in a CEO position she's not up to, so why not choose an editor on that same level? It trickles down to reporters and editors. Boren? Togneri? Borden? Madasyn? Sue Jones? McFarland? Kevin Smith? Fontaine? Pellegrino? DeFlitch? And some of the worst ex-features staff continue in freelance capacities.

Billy Penn brings us the Incline. TTM gives us the De-Cline.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Why Luis Fabregas will never measure up to Frank Craig -- SIRi S. Lee, 06:08:24 11/21/16 Mon [1]

Measure up to Frank Craig. Is that a joke? I think Luis graduated from high school and college. If you had any idea what you were talking about, you would be very dangerous. I know, I know, the second floor killed the Trib.....

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Why Luis Fabregas will never measure up to Frank Craig -- Boots on the desk, 06:15:41 11/22/16 Tue [1]

I've worked with both. Luis is superior, both in temperament and editorial abilities, although he can't hold a candle to Frank's footwear.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Why Luis Fabregas will never measure up to Frank Craig -- Frank was obviously a lot smarter, 15:33:36 11/22/16 Tue [1]

Because he knew not to give a shout out to the competition.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.