VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:24:53 12/23/16 Fri
Author: Jacob
Subject: Re: DK's lies on Nova
In reply to: Grudge Holder 's message, "Re: DK's lies on Nova" on 18:19:42 12/22/16 Thu

I read the article in question and was just laughing when I read the backtracking part. The only reason those sentences are in there is to try and justify how DK was actually right but things just changed.

DK just can't help but take shots at the competition to try and make his outfit look better. Between that and the constant, constant, CONSTANT name dropping of his staff writer's names in every article and promo, I'll be dropping his coverage as soon as my subscription is up.

Seriously DK we don't need to see you post "Audrey Snyder will be killing it on her coverage like she always does" on every tweet you send.

Go design another cash grab. Maybe get Starbucks to design you a $50 coffee mug/tumbler or something.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.