VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:25:58 02/02/17 Thu
Author: Former PGer
Subject: Re: No further proof needed: Steelers have gutless PG in back pocket
In reply to: Deadline USA 's message, "Steigerwald breaks major Steelers story other media hid" on 16:58:33 01/31/17 Tue

The Mike White follow on John Steigerwald's Tomlin/Porter story was put up on the PG Web site around 2 p.m. yesterday.

When I opened my PG this morning, the first thing I looked for was the White story. I was interested in seeing how SE Mike Sanserino played the story.

Much to my disappointment, the story was nowhere to be found in the newspaper. The PG chose to bury the follow on the Internet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I went through the A, Local News and Sports sections twice. No White follow.

Would love to know if that was Sanserino's call, or was it made by some gutless editor above him? Either way, it was a defenseless move by the PG. Good newspapers don't behave like that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: No further proof needed: Steelers have gutless PG in back pocket -- Still a PGer, 14:12:09 02/02/17 Thu [1]

Good newspapers do behave this way because something this trivial isn't news. As was already stated, this isn't something that happened on the field and no one got arrested. Maybe if the paper had a gossip section or was a tabloid it would have been worth printing.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: No further proof needed: Steelers have gutless PG in back pocket -- The Cheap Seats, 19:22:45 02/02/17 Thu [1]

Shouldnt NFL coaches have a behavioral standard to uphold at high school football games?

My kid played high school football 10 years ago -!the idiotic behavior of some parents over the years were not only ridiculous but embarrassing. To look at a guy making a fool of himself and think he coaches pro football is just as ridiculous. Not sure how this is trivial - if Im the Rooneys, Im appalled.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.