VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:26:32 06/18/17 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: Some last minute shuffling...

Ok, so I spent many hours looking for something to solve the windows update issue, and nothing has worked so far. Including booting from a disk, holding down F8, going into the BIOS menu, I can't get my Avira Rescue disk to boot up...but I'm still working on it. So bear with me, k?

ANYWAY...super thanks for your help, replies, and emails! ((Hugz)) Very helpful for new ideas, but I might just have to wait for Microsoft to work this out on their end. Because they destroyed my laptop for no reason at all. Sighhhh...

But that does NOT mean that the anniversary celebration isn't going to happen! It won't be what I originally wanted it to be this week, but don't worry. New stories will start again on June 19th, regardless! The biggest disappointment is that I won't be able to publish the "Gone From daylight: Rogue Angel" ebook on Monday. As some of you old timey Shackers might know, "GFD" was a huge risk for me on the Shack's very first birthday! And it will officially turn 18 tomorrow! :) So, when this is cleared up, the new ebook will given a 'table of content' list of links and a final once over so I can put the new directors cut version on Amazon. And then we've got another "30 Days Of Night" celebration! That means MANY more vampire stories and spinoffs, as well as your everyday favorites! So, like I said, bear with me for a day or two. K? ::Fingers Crossed::

Anyway, they stole my "GFD" update from me...but "New Kid In School" is ready to go! Because I've got BACKUP plans this time, bitches! ::Middle Fingers:: Microsoft!

(I'm kidding MS....please fix my laptop. Like...today)

So, I'm shuffling the release schedule around, but we party tomorrow, rain or shine. Cool? Get your 'dance' videos ready! Because I feel like dancing tomorrow. Hehehe!

Happy Father's Day, you guys. ((hugz)) And I'll seezya soon!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.