VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:06:42 06/19/17 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~

This week's 3M is an anthology that leaves you with that 'creepy' feeling inside...

"XX"

I can't really put my finger on it, but something about this movie kinda stuck with me. In a 'nightmare that you still think about after it's over' kinda way. Weird.

So, "XX" is actually four different short films put into one movie, all of them taking on a horror/thriller feel to them. Along the lines of 'Twilight Zone' or 'Tales From The Crypt'. More creepy than gory, so you don't have to worry about being TOO grossed out by anything. The shorts are made by four different female directors, and put together into this one movie, which...for some reason just keeps making me think about it. Hehehe, and that's all I can tell you.

The strange thing is the films don't really feel all the way 'complete' in terms of explaining everything that happened...but that almost makes it creepier. So this might not be for everybody, but if you're a horror fan, give it a shot. It's strangely alluring. I kinda liked it. Enjoy! :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.