VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:26:55 06/19/17 Mon
Author: Johnny
Subject: It sounds like you’re getting the W10 Creator upgrade not an update
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Some last minute shuffling..." on 07:26:32 06/18/17 Sun

Because it rolled back updates don’t roll back they just fail. I don’t see why the laptop doesn’t fire up now that it has rolled back and it shouldn’t try to reinstall on its own again you would have to get it as George said but it should download direct to your laptop. Try this if you try it again when it gets to the install stage kill the wifi and make sure there are no usb gadgets as I said before or any discs in the disc drive. If that doesn’t work take out the battery and unplug from mains again then leace it for about 10 minutes. When you fire up you should get another rollback message then you should be able to get online. When you do go to update history and click on the error number it should bring up a help panel. If you’re on version 1607 it’s supposed to upgrade to version 1703. You can check this by typing winver in the Cortana search panel. If creator does install run ‘check for updates’ in case they’ve added anything on. The problem with Windows now is that they install automatically. There used to be a choice where you could download automatically and install when you wanted that’s gone. They only give us notice for a restart required. These are all the problems I had with the anniversary upgrade. Personally I don’t see how Creator is going to benefit me.

Here’s a link to the Creator download version. The UK launch hasn’t started yet but anybody can get it now from here officially.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

This is what Creator is all about.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/features

Then again I could be wrong and it’s not creator causing the problem haha. :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Things are still malfunctioning, but they ARE changing... -- Comicality, 02:25:59 06/19/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.