VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:57:16 10/02/17 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ALSO...and it's rare that I say anything like this, so mark it on your calendars...but Donald Trump did a great job today! :O
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Right now, it's at about 58 dead, almost 520 hospitalized..." on 16:46:52 10/02/17 Mon

Now...I may DESPISE our president, I may make FUN of our president...but I'm not unfair to him. And even though I was cringing through his whole speech to the public, wondering where this was going to go all wrong...he actually did a really good job of immediately addressing the problem, being responsible and respectful and sensitive in this situation, and I will gladly give him credit for that.

Read it off a teleprompter, that's fine. I'll give him points for that.

Does NOT make up for how he's treating Puerto Rico right now...but...I can man up and give credit where credit is do. So, thank you, Mr. President.

::Cringes Again:: Just...don't do or say anything for the next few days, k? For God's sake, don't TWEET anything! Ride this out. Just...shhhhh. You're on the good path. Just...hush for now.

Approval given...

We'll take it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.