VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:12:06 10/03/17 Tue
Author: Mike84
Subject: In other words, acting like a normal, decent human being? :P
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "ALSO...and it's rare that I say anything like this, so mark it on your calendars...but Donald Trump did a great job today! :O" on 19:57:16 10/02/17 Mon

I think a decent human being would also address the issue of having some 'sensible' gun regulation. And enforce existing gun laws.

I'm not sure whether the guns he used and had with him, were legally obtained. I've heard different accounts. But either way, either enforce the law, or create laws to prevent this kind of shit from happening.

There have been 273 mass shootings in the US in 2017 out of the 276 days so far in 2017 (that number's probably already risen).

They say that it's not the right time to talk about gun control after something like this. Then when is it? If it's happening virtually every day?

Even Sandy Hook, the murder of 20 six and seven year olds (plus teachers) couldn't move people and congress to do the right thing. So I don't think anything will change.
My views on guns aren't very 'American'. And that's fine. I'm not American, so my views count for little. Things will only change if and when enough Americans make sure it does.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.