VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:03:55 10/04/17 Wed
Author: Johnny
Subject: Repeating myself again lolz
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "Imagine Magazine Question..." on 16:49:56 10/03/17 Tue

But basically everything about being out was easy for me luckily, never any pressure. As I’ve said before coming out as bi may have made things easier but then when I think of others that were 100% gay then maybe not. I’ve talked about Jack a few times so outrageous in looks at school but so beautiful with his makeup and crazy hair colour change every week everybody loved him. My parents and family were cool about me liking boys but they did ask was I going through a normal teenage phase scene and to be honest I wasn’t totally sure at the time just thought I’d go with it even though by then I knew I liked boys better than girls. As I said in the last question there was bit of name calling but that dropped in no time and it was only about 5 other guys anyhow. I had sex with one of them a few weeks later lolz he said he was curious. :) If at the time I knew I was 100% gay I would have had no problem saying so at all.

Talking about closet. My friend T, not gonna say his name but you know who I mean Com, came out in a discreet way recently well not even discreet he just talked in a way publicly as if everybody knew anyhow didn’t even announce it to his followers. Obviously I’ve known all along but wasn’t gonna say anything because he had a career to think of and it wasn’t for me to say even here. Thing is though since that first time he appeared on Ellen when he was 15 everybody guessed and let’s face it he couldn’t have looked more gay dresswise and hairwise etc. if you talk stereotype lolz. That was bad advice because it wasn’t him at all still isn’t. Wtv he’s opened up not shouting out and he’s happy. He’s had no problems at all and like I said all his followers thought it anyhow. He doesn’t live here anymore but I guess we’re all lucky to live in a gay friendly environment or in his case to have lived in while he was growing up. When you think of the other Tom, Tom Daley and what he went through even though it was his own doing it was totally different and again everybody knew he was gay before he came out. He only lives about 40 miles away or lived and that’s a gay friendly place. Nobody would have cared if he came out as gay when he was 15 it could have saved a lot of inner turmoil for him bless him. It’s all down to personal choice when you have a career to think of.

The uni here is often voted uni of the year for diversity i.e acceptance of sexuality, race etc. it all helps. Apparently there was a gay bar here back in the early 60’s and nobody gave a damn and we’re talking pre legal days here. I guess all these factors help and it’s why I and other gays have it easy whether school, work, socially etc. That and the fact that the decade I went through school gay wasn’t taboo in any way. Also so much went on behind closed doors.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Experienced both sides, actually... -- Comicality, 19:00:25 10/05/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.