VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:52:03 10/06/17 Fri
Author: Shadow086
Subject: It's getting really hard to find good things that America stands for these days...
In reply to: Akoplay 's message, "The U.S. opposes UN resolution against death penalty for same sex relations" on 08:59:18 10/06/17 Fri

It's really sad, and I wish it wasn't the case. But this administration (and republicans in general) seem to have a real talent for standing on the wrong side of history on so many issues. I know that these aren't the views of a majority of Americans, but this is a terrible image to project to the rest of the world as the "leader of the free world". This looks like yet another example of the US slowly becoming irrelevant on the world stage.

Anyway, I have nothing good or constructive to say about the US government, so I'll stop there.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• The good news is that the measure passed, despite the US opposition. (NT) -- PeteIM, 13:54:33 10/06/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.