VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:12:24 10/06/17 Fri
Author: Shadow086
Subject: Well
In reply to: Mike84 's message, "Billy Chase SPOILERS" on 15:18:55 10/06/17 Fri

We've known for a while now that Jimmy's delusional and unstable, so he probably does think that. He's probably getting so desperate to make Billy love him again that he's willing to do anything to make it happen, even if he destroys Billy in the process.

Billy was wrong to lead him on, but to his credit he did try to make it work and feel something for Jimmy. You could also say that Jimmy manipulated him into thinking he liked him that way, but that doesn't excuse what Billy did.

Brandon has no right to cheat on Billy, and I don't think he is. But I also don't think Billy has the right to act all righteous and outraged at suspecting Brandon of cheating on him when they both KNOW he cheated on Brandon. I can't give him a free pass on that. Hell, Brandon probably wouldn't even have MET Stevie if Billy hadn't cheated on him.

They needed to have a talk in this chapter. The fact that he's even believing Jimmy right now shows how little he trusts his boyfriend. I'm really disappointed now that I think about it.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.