VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:30:59 10/09/17 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: Honestly, it just seemed really playful to me...at first...
In reply to: Fanson 's message, "Is it bad that I ship this? lol" on 21:06:04 10/08/17 Sun

I'm a huge fan of "IT", so I've been watching the behind the scenes stuff for months now. And I love "Stranger Things" just as much, if not more.

But I keep finding more and more and MORE clips like the one you just posted. And even though I've seen plenty of clips with Jack being all close and 'grabby' with Finn before now...there are a few more clips in here that I haven't seen before.

Don't get me wrong, I've known plenty of boys who are just energetic and playful and fully secure in their sexuality. So kisses and hugs and humping another boy's leg is just their 'thing'. But...why just Finn. Like...exclusively for Finn. Jaden a few times (also cute) Nobody else.

That's not a definite clue...but it makes me wonder. I was a gay teen once myself, ya know? That's what *I* would do! Hehehe!

Awww, they'd make the cutest couple EVER though! Hehehe! If only!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• It’s pretty obvious they’re just messing around for the camera -- ., 18:59:50 10/09/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.