VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:00:48 10/10/17 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: October 10th...

As many of you may know, but our newer Shackers may not, today is an official holiday for us. A time to reflect, and remember how much light we have within us, and how little it costs to share that light with the people around us.

Years ago, I had a close friend that I worked with, laughed with, hung out with...he was truly something special. Only 17 years old. Then...one night I came in to pick up my check, talked to him for a few minutes, and he gave me one last hug around the neck...and I never saw him again.

He committed suicide that same night. 17 Years old...

He was truly something beautiful, and he didn't even realize it. You're ALL beautiful. I'm not going to let you forget it. Don't ever let the people around you forget it either.

Today, whether you're feeling lazy, or shy, or indifferent, or 'busy'...please take a moment and tell somebody that you love them. Don't just leave them to dangle, or assume that they're important to you and that they are loved. You've got to say it sometimes. It costs you nothing.

Nothing.

And silence can be so painful sometimes.

Share some of your light with someone who might need it today, ok? I lost one of my angels...don't lose yours.

Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.