VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:59:00 10/12/17 Thu
Author: Johnny
Subject: It’s not looking for drama Tb
In reply to: TurtleBoy 's message, "Dude, why?" on 00:23:45 10/12/17 Thu

If somebody says something I don’t agree with don’t I have the right to say so? Isn’t that what you’ve just done here? I didn’t keep the post for an occasion it had gone into archive and a lot of people don’t realise the archive scene but tell you what I’ve often thought about that post since it went up.

If somebody wants to attack religion which I consider my self part of that community although not a practicing religious person I’m definitely not an atheist. Have I got to just sit back and say nothing in defence just take it? No way it’s not my style and you know it along with others. Google Forum. The best way to stop retaliation is for people to stop posting offensive material which happens too much lately.

There’s nothing wrong with me wishing the room could be as it was but young people run a mile when they see old fogeys going on about religion and politics and even though I’m just 24 to some young teens I would be in the old fogey bracket so I’m not being ageist. If others sat back and chilled I could and the solution is so simple. Yep I’ve been guilty of ranty non gay posts in the past but soon realised it was a mistake. This a gay forum which was teen friendly and used to be fun. Get it on that path again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.