VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:07:20 02/05/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~

Hehehe, if you haven't seen this movie YET...then you seriously need to re-evaluate your cinematic choices, people!

"Road House"

This movie is probably one of the greatest guilty pleasures of the 20th century! I don't care how many times I've seen it, if I see it on TV, no matter what the channel, I've got to watch it all over again like it's brand new! LOL! It never gets old. I can probably quote 80% of this movie by heart, but I can't help but to get locked in whenever it's on. Maybe you guys will find some love for it too! ::Giggles::

The plot is easily explained. Patrick Swayze is a bouncer for hire. (Never heard of that before 'Road House', but...ok! I'll go with it) There's a night club that exists in a small town, run by a major douchebag that thinks he has control over the town and all of its inhabitants. 'Dalton' has been hired to clean up the bad element that has been destroying the club's business and making it an unsafe place for people to have a good time. And from there...fighting and spin kicks and broken bottles and Sam Elliott's crazy mustache! Hehehe!

Check it out some time when you get a chance! If you haven't seen it, you're missing out. Long live 'Road House'! Now and forever!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.