VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:16:32 02/24/18 Sat
Author: TurtleBoy
Subject: I have a slightly larger Imagine activity in mind.

Planning it out is proving to be a lot of work, and it would span over a few issues. While it would involve a lot of work, I think it'll be lots of fun. Of course, what I think would be lots of fun and what everyone else thinks will be fun are completely different things, so before I put more work into it I'd like to see if there's at least a couple of people interested.

Here's the idea: Create your own country (or world, if you want).

You'll start with the basics - setting: what era your world takes place in (similar to our past or present, futuristic, alien, whatever), then move on to building things like deciding government and economical structure, as well as religions (if any), et cetera, et cetera.

By the time we're done, we'll have a whole bunch of different countries (or worlds) and get to see how they all work. They can be used for stories, collaborations, or just for fun.

Anywho, I'm still planning it all out, so I'm not sure how it'll be presented or even when, but I'd like to see any of you folks would be interested in participating. Keeping in mind that saying that it sounds interesting doesn't mean you have to participate when it's ready. I just want to figure out if the idea is worth pursuing.

Let me know?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.