VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:34:24 03/02/18 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: Looking for an article for April's Imagine!

We're always looking for some new submissions every month! And I was wondering if any of you guys would be willing to do a couple minutes' worth of research online, and possibly write an article on Troye Sivan for a future issue of Imagine Magazine! From his beginnings as a singer on YouTube, to playing a young 'Wolverine' in "X-Men: Origins", to coming out of the closet online, to being the superstar that he is today!

Let me know if any of you guys are interested! We'd love to have Troye be a part of the Magazine if possible! So drop me a line if you're SERIOUS about maybe writing up an article on him, and we'll make it happen. K?

Also looking for anyone who would like to write on topics such as TV shows like "Skam", "Queer As Folk", or "Eye Witness"! Cool? Hope to hear from ya soon!

Sighhh...Troye... :P

https://youtu.be/k5TqNsr6YuQ

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.