VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:27:25 03/05/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~

I went looking for something a little different...and ended up finding one of the COOLEST action sci fi thrillers that I've seen in the last few years!

"What Happened To Monday?"

Now...depending on where you live or where you get it from, this movie may also be under the name, "Seven Sisters". That's how I was able to find it. It has now been taken up by Netflix, and I can understand why. This movie looked cool from the trailers, but it went beyond my expectations in terms of story, drama, action...I REALLY liked this one!

It takes place in a future that is dealing with the threat of severe overpopulation. Resources are getting scarce, cities are becoming crowded...the government has a solution! (Don't they always?) This new agency has created a 'one child' policy for every family on the planet. So...you have one kid, and that's it. You're done. (Sorry, 'octo-mom'! That shit's just not gonna fly anymore!) And if you have more than one child, even by accident...they get put into cryo sleep, and aren't allowed to come out until the world's resources have been replenished many years from now. Then they'll be allowed into society. Ummm...'allegedly'.

However, it was the genetically modified foods that were being created for the population that caused some rather rare birth patterns in many patterns...leading to one grandfather who's daughter gave birth to SEVEN identical children! Septuplets...which would normally mean that six of them have got to go. That's a pretty harsh blow to a family. So he hides the seven girls away for years, making sure their 'crime' won't be uncovered by the government. He names each one after a day of the week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday...and each girl is only allowed to leave the house on their specific day of the week. Since they're all identical, they all share one public identity. One that must be consistent from day to day, even though it's a different sister playing the role.

However, when Monday doesn't come home one night...the other six sisters have to solve the mystery of what happened to her. Because if she was in an accident or something bad takes place and the world thinks she's dead...well the other sisters can't just go walking around pretending to be her, now can they? So, as they go looking for their missing sister, others begin to catch on to the fact that there's something strange going on here. And once the agency begins to follow up on its suspicions, they begin hunting the remaining sisters down...not to put them to sleep...but to MURDER them!

For any sci fir thriller fan, this movie is going to be intense! Once things get started, they just keep building up until the very end. All of the sisters are very smart, some more intellectual, some more tech savvy, some are strong fighters, some are natural charmers. But there are some really awesome situations going on in this movie. And all seven sisters are played by the SAME actress (Noomi Rapace)! And wow...between her many performances and flawless special effects, you seriously can't tell that it's all the same person with seven personalities! Amazing! So check it out! Enjoy! This is a Friday night premiere movie, folks! See it with your friends! Trailer down below! :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.