VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:27:22 03/26/18 Mon
Author: William Drake
Subject: I suppose I should have started with an introduction.

My name isn't actually William Drake. I chose this name after two people of the same name who fit with my character. The first is William Henry Drake, who illustrated for a reprint version of "The Jungle Book" and "The Second Jungle Book" in 1895. The story was one of my favorites growing up.

The second William Drake was also an illustrator, but also a poet and sexual deviant. He was a great talent of his time, but like most artists, largely unappreciated until after his death. In regards to sexuality William Drake wasn't exactly gay, but he did believe in "free love" where marriage is looked at as slavery and people should be free to sleep with whomever they desire, whether it be male or female or multiples of each.

When you put these two together it tells you a lot about myself. I love animals and art and stories, and I'm overly conflicted with my sexuality. It's nice to know that this guy from so long ago was in a very similar situation. So that's why I chose the name.

Some things about me are I'm a university student halfway through schooling, I actually enjoy research and studying, I love reading and watching mysteries, and I love mountain biking.

Sorry I came on a bit strong previously. I tend to do that a lot.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.