VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:33:41 04/01/18 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: Happy Vampire Easter!!! XD

Ok, so...I have had a SERIOUSLY busy week and weekend this week. It was much worse than I thought it would be! It's Spring Break, it's Easter weekend, it's prom, the Master's Golf Tournament is going on (I'm from Chicago, so I didn't know that was such a big thing here)...there's a TON going, and I'm juggling work and family in a major way at the moment. BUT...this is why I try to plan things out in advance! Hehehe!

I've got to work until 8PM tonight, but as soon as I get home, we will start off our "30 Days Of Night" updates! This will be brand NEW vampire stories, updates to some of your favorites, and re-edited faves from the "GFD: Blood Bank" site finally making their way over to the Shack website...many for the very first time! This will be for the entire month of April! So buckle up, and enjoy the ride, k? :)

Now...BEFORE anybody else gets MAD at me...that does NOT mean that the other stories are going to stop! Ok? Of course, I'm going to keep writing your other favorites. Promise. Over the past week, I've gotten a lot of worry and questions and sometimes anger, because they thought I was just going to stop posting other stories for a whole month. When have I ever done that? Please, have some faith in me, ok? Everybody will get a turn to read their personal favorite. Just keep in mind that you guys outnumber me a million to one. It's JUST me behind this keyboard. And it's a very emotional process, trying to write these stories. If you're working against me with nasty comments and whiney demands...you're only going to make things take longer. You can wait another week or two. That's fine with me. Remember...you're not paying me for this. It's free. So this is still a 'hobby' as far as I'm concerned.

I'm anxious and excited too! I want to give you guys more stories. With just a little support and a little patience...you'll get everything you want and more! Cool?

Alright! Later tonight, we're starting of with "GFD: Fanboys"! A brand new chapter is coming your way, so if you've never read that series, now would be a good time to catch up! :)

Seezya soon! And happy Easter!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.