VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:29:26 04/09/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~

I don't get creeped out by many movies. Hehehe, I am the pure definition of a horror movie veteran! But THIS couple in this movie...gave me the shivers! :P

"Caught"

I want to start off by saying that this description of the movie might reveal slight spoilers...except...they're not spoilers at all! Hehehe! Anybody who watches the trailer and hears the synopsis for this movie knows exactly what this movie is about at first glance. But...just in case...spoiler/no spoiler.

This movie deals with a couple, who are raising a family and happen to both be reporters on the actions and goings on of everything around them. So when a military base suddenly pops up near their property with no rhyme or reason, their curiosity gets the best of them and they're compelled to investigate...possibly selling the story to a major news source if they find out more information.

Enter our creepy ass couple! >:O

A man and woman, both show up at their family house asking questions. STRANGE questions! With a young son at school and a baby in a crib upstairs, this family finds itself suddenly being terrorized by this pair of strangers at their door...and things get pretty intense from there.

Now, like I said, it's really not hard to figure out what's going on here in this movie...but the TENSION! Wow! The performance of the two strangers is like...they REALLY gave me chills! It's like...they had never spoken English before. Or...'human', for that matter. I really loved the whole movie! You only get about ten to fifteen minutes of initial set up in the beginning, and then you're in for a seriously eyebrow raising experience until the end credits! So ENJOY!

A new sci-fi gem, in my opinion! Spread the word! I'd love to see more from them! :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.