VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:36:25 04/17/18 Tue
Author: Paddy
Subject: Think I’m in love with a nerd

Right he may not like being called a nerd but Timmy babe has a gorgeous nerdy thing going on for me I find him fascinating. Loved him in Call Me By Your Name and Lady Bird. He didn’t get the Oscar for Best Actor with CMBYN but for a sort of unknown to be nominated is a hugee deal especially so young and playing a gay boy. This is his new movie dropping soon and looks fun he’s got another coming later this year Beautiful Boy which looks like is going to be more on the heavy side and Jack Dylan Grazer is playing his younger part. There’s another upcoming movie he’s starring in A Rainy Day in New York which is a Woody Allen production. After all the scandal surrounding Allen Timmy babe and Selena Gomez his costar wanted to drop out but he was under contract so was she. He doesn’t want to make money out of the movie so he’s donated all his salary to Times Up, RAININ and the LGBT Centre in New York. Selena Gomez has donated in excess of her salary to Times Up and Griffin Newman another main player in the movie donated his salary to RAININ none of them want to profit from the movie, pretty awesome good to see people putting their money where their mouth is.

Watch the trailer while I molest Timmy babe in my room.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.