VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:47:36 04/19/18 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: LMAO!!! That is just downright frightening! :P
In reply to: Geoffrey 's message, "This sucks" on 01:22:39 04/19/18 Thu

Although...mind-blowing technology aside, if humanity could just take a second to think for themselves, they'd know better. I'm giving our species a LOT of credit here, but I believe in it. :)

I was recently writing an article on 'character continuity', and the same principles apply. Justin from "Gone From Daylight" wouldn't suddenly murder a busload of children! Ariel from "New Kid" wouldn't suddenly set fire to his high school. It's just not consistent with their character. People can tell the difference if they bother to pay attention.

I'm going to try to keep the faith that, in this age of 'instant media is everything'...that people will still retain a sense of humor, as well as their common sense. That will help. Hehehe!

But that IS just downright uncanny though! Yikes!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• But... but it's the News! We can trust the news right? ;p -- Dom, 12:25:39 04/19/18 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.