VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:51:58 04/27/18 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! The problem actually 'fixed' itself!
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "A weird problem popped up last night..." on 13:15:16 04/25/18 Wed

I have NO idea what I did to screw things up! And I have NO idea what ultimately fixed it! But I'll TAKE it! Hehehe! I spent hours trying to get my laptop working again to no avail...and then I tried the scroll bar (Mostly out of automatic habit, forgetting that it wasn't supposed to work)...and it just worked again.

I didn't do anything to break it, or fix it...but I'll count my blessings and just leave it alone while I'm still ahead!

THANK YOU ALL for your help and your suggestions! They must have helped out somewhere along the line!

I can work TEN times faster now! Thank goodness!

::Cracks Knuckles::

Now then...let me put that Comsie magic to work! Woo hoo!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.