VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:34:30 04/27/18 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: 'Comicality' Documentary In Music.... :P
In reply to: Comicality 's message, "== JUKEBOX JIMMY ==" on 02:45:11 04/27/18 Fri

I'm choosing the era of 'Comicality' online as my period. This is the Batman to my Bruce Wayne, after all. And we're turning TWENTY on June 19th! Jesus...that is mind-blowing to me! LOL!

So...here we are...the truth behind the scenes of being 'Comsie' online...

I'm HUGE on song lyrics and their meaning. An awesome voice is great, but it's the heartfelt lyrics that will catch me above everything else. This song deserves to go first on this list today.

It takes guts. I won't lie. You have to be 'exposed' to express yourself in front of a crowd of virtual strangers. But...at some point, you've just got to OWN it, you know? This site changed my life. I don't know what I'd be without it. This song....wow. It's funky! Hehehe, but every word and lyric really just fired me up! This was ME on the Shack from day one! And I'm proud of the struggle it took to get here! I really am! Listen to the words. Amazing! And inspiring! :)

https://youtu.be/RDem-oa09us

Yeah...there are nights when I'm tired, or sick, or just in a bad mood. I try so HARD to bring you guys quality work each and every single time without flaws. And in a timely manner. But there are just days when nothing I write feels good to me. And forcing it only makes it worse. Hehehe, sorry. But it's true. But I TRY!!! Promise!

The lyrics of this song describe the feeling perfectly. I swear...she totally gets it! Thank you, NB!

https://youtu.be/e5RuGj0g1tk

Doesn't matter what you do...haters gonna hate, I guess. I would LOVE to say that I've grown a thick enough skin to keep it from hurting...but that wouldn't be the truth. It does. BUT...what I HAVE accepted was that I'm constantly putting forth a champion effort with everything that I do online. No matter what it is or what's going on around me. And some people's misery and frustration has nothing to do with me personally. It takes practice to learn that. Sometimes you just have to turn a blind eye to nitpicking, hatred, and criticism. And you have to realize that it's not 'you'! They will find a reason to complain. No matter what effort you put forth to be the nice guy. So let them be the asshole, and keep striving to be the best person you can be. K? You'll never satisfy someone who's looking for a legitimate reason to dislike you. They only think about themselves. Let that be their problem. K? You'll EXHAUST yourself trying to give them what they want to 'take' from you.

https://youtu.be/Qw3Z8Oa7E3Y

This song from Eminem...wow. Writing the story, "Untouchable", I got a LOT of hatred. I mean, a LOT. And I actually abandoned the story for a few years because of it. I couldn't deal with it. You have no idea how fucking DISGUSTING some people can be sometimes. But, there a came a time when I felt as though I had abandoned some of the really good people out there who had been supporting me from the very beginning. Who never judged me or made an attempt to shame me for who I was. People who were looking for someone to understand them the way they understood me.

Then, an 'incident' happened...and enough was enough. Was I going to be an artist or not? Was I going to have the courage to speak my mind, or was I going to sell out and play it safe? This song, word for word, is EXACTLY how I felt at that time! I was soooo fucking MAD! Mad at myself, mad at the bullies trying to shut me up, mad at society's refusal to grow up in general. Every time I hear this song, I' reminded of how important it is to throw up a middle finger every now and then and say whatever the fuck it is that you've got to say! FUCK those people! You know?

Thanks, Em. You've done it again. My life and emotions in words. And I'm NOT stopping! People don't get to 'control' reality. They can deal with it like the rest of us. Fucking COWARDS!

https://youtu.be/qAX6EA9RpnE

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Teenage Tricky! -- tricky71, 16:29:24 04/27/18 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.