VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:11:03 05/03/18 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: "GFD: Bloodstained Duet" Is Getting Posted!

There is a third chapter of this story that is ALMOST done, but still needs some work! The content is a bit...'dark'. Hehehe! But, you've come to know that about me at this point, so what else is new! LOL!

In the meanwhile, I'm posting it soon! And "GFD: Strobelight Puppy" will also be posted tonight! Coming up next, a break from vampire goodies! "Jesse-101" is coming!

Hope you guys like what I've been writing/editing lately! And thanks for the emails! MANY new "GFD" fans have been popping up all over the place! LOL! Which is awesome! I just...I thought I told you guys about the "Blood Bank" site before now! Whatever the case, I'm glad that you've been so entertained lately! More to come!

And HUGE hugs to everybody who made donations to the Paypal up above this month! You guys are SO friggin' cool! THANK YOU!!! Love you lots! And I'll seezya soon!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.