VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:19:26 05/12/18 Sat
Author: Comicality
Subject: LOL! You know, it still hurts my SOUL...
In reply to: PeteIM 's message, "LOL! Now I have something to waste time with..." on 14:14:27 05/11/18 Fri

...that I never got to meet Michael Jackson, and never will. When he passed away, I was heartbroken for weeks. Sighhh... :(

He was phenomenal. One of the very few people that I idolized to the point of actual worship. And now Prince is gone too? Jesus...I need to get out more.

I DID meet Janet once though! And by 'meet'...I mean I stood right in front of her, saw her smile, completely lost my ability to SPEAK, and ran away without saying a single word. UGH!!! WHAT? I was TERRIFIED! Hehehe! Not just because she was Michael's sister, but I was the biggest Janet fan too! But that's a long story.

She was filming her 'I Get So Lonely' video, and it was a small crew in California. They had cameras and lights hooked up to this car, and they had fake rain machines and stuff going. So cool!

So, if you ever see that video, and she's looking out the car window being all...SEXY, hehehe? Comsie was standing about 20 feet away...being a fanboy.

Ugh! Regrets!

https://youtu.be/NwUHZySSOdk

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• MJ was one of a kind. A legend. :) (NT) -- Mike, 05:31:26 05/12/18 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    * Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.