VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:40:16 05/15/18 Tue
Author: Mike
Subject: Whaaaaaaat?!!!?

I had no idea they had made a Freddie Mercury / Queen biopic.

I just hope they don't gloss over his sexuality, like they did largely with the Alan Turing biographical film, The Imitation Game (which was otherwise a good film).

I do like these biographical films. They did one with Stephen Hawking too. And they're making one of Carl Sagan, and one of Charles Darwin.

Although I think the Darwin one will be more fantasy than biographical. It's going to be a Disney film with a young(er) Charles Darwin exploring the world, putting together his hypothesis for the world changing idea of evolution by natural selection.

Still, it's nice to see some of the science guys I grew up admiring, get some love on the silver screen, that's usually reserved for athletes, sports stars and the like.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.