VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:40:00 05/16/18 Wed
Author: Comicality
Subject: I won't lie...

This kinda made me feel like shit.

I will never understand the mentality of, "I'm gonna BULLY somebody into working harder to give me free shit by making them feel like total shit!" I just...I'm done with these people. Yeah, I have plans and get excited about giving you guys new chapters...and 'life' happens!

WHAT??? COMICALITY has a fucking LIFE outside of giving me what I want when I want it??? YES! Who the fuck do you think I am! Take a minute. Seriously. Breathe, and think about the fact that I'm an actual person in real life. With friends and family and needs of my own. Think about the fact that I have more of a purpose to my very existence that doesn't involve entertaining YOU and making you happy. I mean...is it really that difficult to empathize with my side of the situation? You can't humanize me long enough to think, "Maybe I won't make a public statement to shame and humiliate Comicality? And maybe that'll get him to give me what I want?"

Guess what? Fuck you! You just ruined everything for everybody. I'm not posting anything until next week! You fucked it up. Now everybody is on punishment. I'll send new chapters to a few people in email who have been true friends to me over the years if they want it. But as far as posting stuff publicly? Every time one of these people feels entitled to make demands on the time and effort I put in to creating free entertainment for them? Everybody suffers. Let's weed out the brats and get back to business.

See you next Wednesday!

I'm so DONE with this bullshit!

I'll be doing emails tonight instead. I'd much rather talk to you guys and share a few smiles anyway! ((Hugz)) THANKS for being so awesome! Some people don't appreciate what the have until you put them in check!

Fuck!

https://youtu.be/TRTkCHE1sS4

"A new "Billy" chapter will be up tonight! I was going to post both, simultaneously...but it'll be ready, probably not long after you read this. K? :)"

A response...

"Well it's almost a month later and no announcement-- where is chapter 345? or whatever chapter number. How about finishing a story-- New Kid in School, Kiss of an Angel, The Secret Life of Billy Chase & and so many others. Seems like the vampires have taken over. Please don't even think about tying all of the stories into GFD."

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.