VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:18:50 05/23/18 Wed
Author: Comicality
Subject: A new "Jesse-101" is up! :)

It was ready last week, but...people are jerks. So everybody suffers until they learn to behave themselves. One week at a time. Trust me, WORST case scenario...I get to relax and watch TV and have FUN in my life instead of being a slave to people who do nothing but complain and whine about what they can't have for free. So my apologies to the rest of you for being so cool and inspiring me to keep moving forward. It means a lot to me. YOU guys are the ones that I write for! And you make every addition worthwhile. Thank you. Mwah!!!

I'm also going to be posting on Nifty tonight for the first time in months! Hehehe! And that means new readers might be dropping soon. So let's give them a warm Shacker welcome, k? The next generation of fans is on its way, and we will all be better for it. K?

Seezya soon! Enjoy the new "Jesse"!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.