VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:41:27 05/24/18 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: A new "Billy Chase" chapter is up!

Funny story...

I was adding stuff to the ComicalityShack youtube channel tonight, and I noticed something. Besides the fact that even MORE people have subscribed to the channel since I last checked! (THANK YOU! Smooches!) But the number two video on the site, in terms of views, was the very first teaser for "Gone From Daylight"! At around 6,000 views, this was the very first announcement that I was rewriting the whole thing and bringing it out as an ebook...and fans went CRAZY over it! Hehehe! This was the first real 'visual' that anybody ever got of "GFD" and it's characters.

https://youtu.be/vyt_K8idTvc

Coming in right behind this video, taking the third and fourth spots with around 3000 views each, is "Shelter" and "Agenda 21"! Which are also site favorites, and those vids were well received as well. (I'll add those in the reply below!)

BUT...nothing, and I mean NOTHING, compares to what the "Billy Chase" video got in terms of views! If 6000+ is number 2 on the channel, then "Billy" is in the stratosphere! Nearly 29 THOUSAND views!!! Jesus! LOL! I honestly think it touches something within us all when we see it. I remember definitely wanting that song and nothing else to be a part of that trailer. I remember crying when it was still 'brand new' and having those feelings, and listening to those lyrics...so powerful.

I'm glad that it did it's job and got people interested in the story for the first time. A new chapter is up today, and I'll be posting it to Nifty soon. Maybe a whole new generation of "Billy" fans are waiting to discover it too. Which would be awesome!

Enjoy, you guys! And let me know what you think! :P

https://youtu.be/pTkmyx8s324

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.