VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:21:28 05/29/18 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Working on emails tonight! :)

I have been trying to get back to a bunch of you guys recently, even if I've only been doing it a few emails at a time. But I'm making that my focus for tonight! So I hope to get to you soon!

Also, a big welcome to all of the folks who are just now finding the site for the very first time! :) Thanks for the emails! And feel free to look around the site to see what you can find! There is a bit of a work to be done in getting the rest of the site back in working order, but there is SO much more to discover here! There are some very talented people working on it as you read this, so it won't be long! K?

In the meanwhile, have some fun! Welcome to the Shack! And I'll talk to you soon! (Hopefully, I'll be answering your emails tonight as well!)

And I'm NOT dead! LOL! I promise! Has it really been that long since I've been publicly posting stuff? Hmmm...maybe it has. My apologies. I just kinda figured you guys were keeping up with me the whole time. I'm happy to be back on your radar though. ::Giggles::

We've got a 20 Year Anniversary celebration to plan for! June 19th! Be there! You won't want to miss it, trust me! :P

Coming up next? "Left Without Words", "GFD: Dark Web", and "Billy Chase"!!! Keep an eye out! Smooches!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.