VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:50:00 06/26/18 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Alrighty, sooooo.... :/

We had some pretty violent storms in my area yesterday, and the power went out...twice. Sighhhh

So I had a laptop with limited battery power, but no internet. So I missed a day! BUT...that's not the bad part. I don't know if the tree in our backyard was actually struck by lightning or if it just kinda fell over because of the wind or whatever (Taking down half of the fence between my yard and the neighbor's)...but yeah...so now I have a fallen tree out back. Like...it fell in the neighboring house's yard, the fence is totally wrecked, and the roots are just sorta up in the air. LOL!

Now, you guys know that I am a born and bred 'city boy', and this is actually the first time I've ever lived in an actual house. Usually, it's like...we call the landlord, and the landlord calls the city of Chicago, and shit magically gets done. Today, my mom is like, "What do we do?"

"Er...hell if I know!" LOL! I mean this is a TREE! Not like a little backyard, 'kid climbing' tree. But a big fuckin' FOREST tree! So, I'm sure we'll spend my day off tomorrow trying to figure that out.

Now...where did I put that box of dynamite...? :P

ANYWAY...back to work! Next up? A new chapter of "Gone From Daylight"! I'm going to start editing now! Be sure to check this one out! ::Nods::

Also, this movie looks pretty damn cool! Just the right kind of 'dark' too! Looks like a psychological thriller, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for it. But, yeah...that's what happens when a boy puts on a dress in some households, I suppose. :P

https://youtu.be/xiBFGYwmc6E

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.