VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:13:43 07/09/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: An interesting question that came up in the Chatterbox Chatroom tonight...

I had a lot of FUN talking to a few of you guys in the chatroom tonight! Big Hugs to all of you! And I hope to talk to you again some time soon!

However, I decided to ask a question that's always stuck in the back of my mind, and I wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

I mean, you guys know that I'm bisexual, right? (Hears gasps from the audience!) Yes. I always have been. In fact, with my last boyfriend, I took an online test to see just how 'gay' I was, and to BOTH our surprise...I only turned out to be 55% gay! Shocked the shit out of me, because I expected it to be more like 80% to 20%or something. But nope! I'm pretty much half and half.

Now, that may come as a surprise to a lot of people because I write homoerotic fiction between high school aged boys on my site, and the rest of the site is geared towards that interest. But, do you guys truly believe that this is all that I am, and all that I think about, on a daily basis? Like...how much of my life do you think is dedicated to the forbidden idea of teenage boys? It's nowhere near as much as you may think. And I was under the assumption that all of my stories and emails and message board posts had consistently demonstrated that over the past 20 years.

If you've been around for any length of time, read all the stories on my site (Even the controversial ones), and still think that I'm some horn dog who spends his day masturbating over cute boys and pushing forth a sinister agenda to get other people to do the same...then I feel some further explanation might be necessary as to the purpose of this website in general.

Basically, I want to be honest. I want to be exposed to you guys in a way where you can clearly SEE who I am as an individual and understand that themes of 'romance over sexual attraction', 'patience over immediate gratification', 'sacrifice over social control', and 'love despite obstacles', is what I have been going for from the very beginning. Not just pretty faces and young boys, made to entice and arouse the people who visit here.

I invite you all to read or re-read ANY story that I've written on this website and point out where I've ever said otherwise. Yes, a LOT of teens read this site, and like to read and look at pics of cute teen boys. As well as others who are attracted to the same thing. So that is the main content of the site. But...is that all I am? Hehehe, of COURSE not! LOL! How is that different from any local entertainment cable channel or teen magazine? In 'Imagine', there was a cute teen featured...and he's a young triathelete. That's what the article was about. Another cute teen boy beat CANCER, and his mother wrote a book about his recovery. Some are actors, some are models...what's 'weird' about that? I post other things on this board too. Movies, video games, TV shows, humorous gifs and memes, thoughtful and motivational speeches, music videos...I share my heart with you guys. And I always invite you guys to do the same. (A few of you do, a few of you don't. That's cool.) But this board has at least 10 months worth of archives with my posts on it if you want to check them out. I invite you guys to do so. Those posts will show you the exact same thing. Even when I'm depressed, hurt, or pissed off...at least I'm consistent with my beliefs and the comments I make to support them. If it's not what you're looking for...then post YOUR feelings on the board. Maybe folks will latch on and start a discussion. Listen, my creativity is stretched so thin that I'm surprised it still works at all, more times than not! It's emotionally draining and mentally exhausting. But if you have something on your mind that you want to talk about here...go for it! Let's hear it. I'll support you when I get the chance. If there's something that you're looking for on the board, then be that voice. The world is waiting, after all. :P

Browse through the board when you get a chance. I have an attraction that makes people think I should be hurt, beaten up, castrated, and murdered on sight. And that sucks, so I tend to stay away from places where I feel unwanted or like I'd cause trouble with my mere presence. But I've never hurt a minor in my life. Don't plan to. If anything, I've done more for gay teens with this site than any malicious hatemonger could ever HOPE to claim while foaming at the mouth over how despicable I am. They can't claim to have done anything positive for anybody. And that's sad.

It's been years. You guys know me 'personally'. Do I seem like a vile rapist or sexual predator to you? Do you honestly think I could have come this far if I was? Think for yourselves. Stop letting people control your ideas on a subject without having a full perspective on what's going on. K?

ANYWAY, hehehe, this is in no way directed at the conversation that we had in the chat. Everybody there was awesome! But I did beg for honesty, so I wanted to know. But, cute boys aside...the stories, Imagine Magazine, this board...if you look closely, I definitely post a lot about cute boys! It's a cute boy website! That's the THEME of the Shack Out Back, and that's why I do it, week after week. But we all post other stuff too. We post stuff about music ("I don't like that music!"), we post politics ("How DARE you! Politics makes me angry!"), we say something about religion ("FUCK YOU! I'm religious!")...and yet, those same people don't post anything positive of their own. So...what's the solution? We could talk about what THEY want to talk about...but they have nothing to say. They're waiting on everybody else to do it so they can complain. So how is it that they have an argument? They don't.

We used to have some really funny and deep conversations on this board. Now the internet is full of snowflakes and bullies. How do we fix this? I guess that's a secondary question. LOL! It's 5 AM, and I'm sleep deprived. So, however you guys decode this, comment below! But talk about what you want to talk about. It doesn't have to be 'gay' or about cute boys or anything like it. You stubbed your toe last night? Tell us about. We'll tease and laugh at you for a bit, and then we can get back to being a family again. But it takes more than waiting on somebody else speaking up first. I know from experience. ::Nods::

To our new Shackers? You guys are the new generation! So you will set the tone for what's to come in the future! I'd love to hear from you guys too! Feel free to speak your mind in the replies below. ((Hugz))

Seezya soon! Stories start again tonight! Sorr for the week long break! Mwah!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.