VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:52:15 07/14/18 Sat
Author: Comicality
Subject: Just a few weeks away! XD

SO...it has been a few months of a break as a huge server issue kinda knocked Imagine Magazine offline, as well as the GFD: Blood Bank and the Comicality eBook store! That was a bit of a harsh blow, and things had to be rebuilt, pretty much, from scratch. Luckily, I've got a team of truly hard working and dedicated people behind me who have truly gone to bat for me and made the resurrection of all three sites possible! So my deepest thanks and smothering kisses goes out to all of them! You guys SAVED me! Again! :)

Having good friends is awesome!

ANYWAY...a great deal of April's Imagine Magazine issue was ready to go before things took a left turn. Those articles and stories still going to be posted as planned. If any of you guys want to add anything of your own to the August relaunch, please try to get it to me by the end of this coming week at Comicality@webtv.net so I can squeeze you in! K?

There are featured authors for both August and September! Which will include a spotlight on a story of their choosing, as well as an interview with yours truly on their writing process and how the story came to be! So if you're looking to promote your work, increase your fanbase, or just want to be heard...drop me an email, and get your featured author spot reserved for a future issue of Imagine! Cool?

That's it for now! Look for more new stuff soon! Seezya then!

And feel free to dive into the new 2018 issues of Imagine Magazine when you get a chance! (Issues #36, #37, #38) See what you've been missing out on! :P

https://imagine-magazine.org/

Ok...I need, like three hours of sleep before work now. Hehehe! I'm trying to get everything set into motion at once. I fixed some more stuff with the last three issues of Imagine last night! And I'll be working on the Blood Bank more on Sunday if I can stay awake long enough. ::Giggles:: But I'm working on stuff, every minute of the day! So let me put my 'go-getter' badge on and make the magic happen! Seezya soon! :P

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.