VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:27:17 07/16/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: ~~~ Monday Movie Matinee ~~~

This week's 3M reminds us all what it's like to crave somebody that we may never be able to have for our very own someday. Oh, the ache of it! :P

"Departure"

I'll be keeping this short, but this gay themed movie was pretty refreshing in my opinion! I'm becoming a huge fan of Alex Lawther, as he continues to impress me with his acting ability and the awesome he keeps choosing to build his career off of. I had seen him a few times before, but I think it was his 'Black Mirror' performance that got my attention, initially. And he's been awesome in everything since! (I really need to see his Netflix show soon! I've been meaning to, but...yu know...'life')

This story involves a teen moving to a small town in France to repair and fix up a house, even while his parents' marriage is falling apart. And while this is happening, he's struggling with his newfound sexuality, falling for a French boy who lives not far away. And...there we have our movie! Conflict, drama, and all that jazz! Hehehe!

If you watch this movie, make sure that you turn the subtitles on. A great deal of it is in English, but there's also a lot of French as well. And the dialogue is important, so make sure that you get both sides, k?

I won't say anything more! Just...I had fun watching this flick! I think you will too! Enjoy! And kudos to Alex Lawther! I'll be looking for anything else that he's in from here on out! He's just plain awesome! I'm a fan! :)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.