VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:32:20 07/23/18 Mon
Author: Comicality
Subject: SUPER sorry!!! :O

I had a really chaotic weekend! But I'm always reading the board! Hehehe, promise! I'm addicted to this place! Just didn't get a chance to talk.

I did get a chance to go by the Chatterbox Chatroom a few times last week, and that was a blast! I'll try to make it back in this week as well if I can!

I am putting the finishing touches on my submissions for the next issue of Imagine Magazine as you read this! I'm going to consult with the others helping out on the project to see if maybe publishing new issues on the 15th of each month is possible. (Less pressure on folks celebrating Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc) That makes things much more difficult for everyone involved, and we're all supposed to be having FUN, right?

I've got a featured author for August and one for September lined up, and two potential authors for October. If you want to submit a story or article of your own, drop me an email at Comicality@webtv.net and I'll get you a spot! First come, first serve! And horror or creepy stories are definitely needed for Octobers issue! So feel free to contact me as soon as you get chance! K?

Anyway, I'll be back in an hour or two! I've gotta feed my brain with some breakfast first! I'm starving! Hehehe! Seezya soon!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.