VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:43:49 07/31/18 Tue
Author: Philszzy
Subject: Hoover Dam
In reply to: bwctwriter 's message, "OMG I can't believe I actually bought my ticket to Vegas!!! W00t!" on 16:11:59 07/30/18 Mon

I was there many years ago. But I took a side trip to Hoover Dam. It is one of the only thing I still remember about the trip. It is an amazing site. they built a bridge now that is in front of the dam where I am sure you get an amazing view of the dam. I took a trip inside the dam and down to the bottom where you can see a large room filled with massive sci fi unbelievable generators. You will also see the large water tubes that allow the water from Lake Meade to spill down into the generator room to create the flow for the electricity creation. Judging by the fact you ignored my restaurant recommendations in San Fran, I am guessing that will happen here too. LOL. Have fun on the trip. Oh there are ice cold water fountains on the top of the roadway area. It will probably be well over 100 degrees. So take a drink from the fountain. It will be the best tasting water and best appreciated drink you ever had.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.