VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:54:01 08/05/18 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: Knowing what little I know about this situation, and this is secondhand from multiple sources...I only have one question?
In reply to: bwctwriter 's message, "My apologies to Comsie for going around him, but I wanna get this out now before I lose my anger..." on 08:14:57 08/04/18 Sat

One simple question, one simple comment, addressed to everyone involved and not involved in this weirdness, and then I'm going to leave this alone.

Can we, as adults, please NOT fly off the handle and go into 'attack mode' EVERY single time we disagree with somebody? I mean...EVERY time??? Really? Is this possible?

I'm sorry, but this is such a petty issue to me. One that could have been easily avoided if we all could have kept our grace. (Jesus, how many speeches do I have to give about keeping our grace???)

Is every disagreement online (text on a computer screen...nothing else) deserve the energy it takes to fly SO far off the handle that you feel the need to throw a FULL BLOWN friggin' tantrum about it? Does it?

"I don't like your shoes."

"WHAT??? You fucking ASSHOLE!!! I'll fucking *KILL* YOU!!!!"

Is that the appropriate response? Is that who you are as a person? As a human being, living in a civilized society with other human beings? You don't get along with somebody, so your first instinct is to ATTACK and make them so miserable and make an ass out of yourself in front of everybody to solve it? Are you looking to be known as 'that' guy?

Listen...I don't claim to be above losing my temper. I've got a really BAD temper, in fact, if you test me. You guys know that. I've exploded online many times before, and you know what? I regret it. It was petty and stupid and immature and it wasn't worth the time and effort that I put into my rants, because it really didn't count for shit at the end of the day. I won't say that it hasn't happened before, and I won't say that it won't happen again. But if I lose my grace in front of you guys, you'd better believe it's for a DAMN good reason. Not just because I want to hurt the people I don't immediately get along with. That's just silly. There are TONS of people that I don't get along with, but I don't feel the need to attack or antagonize them every time we cross paths. That's PSYCHOTIC behavior! And it should be addressed by a professional. Seriously...that's not healthy.

Every single human being on the planet doesn't get along with one another. Sad, but true. But when you take every single interaction as an 'attack', and you DELIBERATELY escalate the situation with an attack of your own...then everything falls apart. And you share the blame. Let me repeat that, so you understand. You SHARE the blame! 50/50! Right down the middle. So don't pretend that you're a victim in all this, because you had the chance to be the bigger person, and your pride shot it down. Well, great. What did you win? Are you polishing any trophies right now? Congrats. You're now more alone than you were before the argument. I hope it was worth it.

Please. STOP IT! Think about your own fuel that you're adding to the fire...and just walk away. WTF are you FIGHTING about? Really? Somebody please write to me at Comicality@webtv.net and explain to me what was so unforgivable that you felt that you had to throw a full blown TANTRUM over it. I'd really like to know. If you're that easily triggered and manipulated, then I think some counseling is needed.

There's no need to see somebody's name in the chatroom and make it your mission to poke that person with a sharp stick. There's no need to react to every comment with suspicion and anger, followed by nasty and hurtful comments that you KNOW were meant to insult and devastate another human being. There's no need to disagree with someone and decide 'I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again. Ever.' There's no need to abuse one another for no reason. Knock it the fuck off! Ok? Grow up.

We don't treat our Shackers this way. We certainly don't treat our new visitors this way. And, Matt...I'm not upset with you...but the comment, "Let me post this while I'm still angry" says volumes. That's the exact OPPOSITE of what you're supposed to do in this situation, especially as someone that I trust to be level headed in times like this, and it's that mentality that led to this petty bullshit in the first place. The Shack Comes First! Remember? You know how I feel about this, dude. C'mon.

Can we all just take a breather and remind ourselves that every comment we read on a computer screen isn't a life threatening offense? STOP making disgusting comments that you're going to ultimately regret! And STOP taking these comments as a reason to turn into a three year old in need of a spanking! KEEP...YOUR...GRACE!!! Quit being a drama queen over everything.

Come on guys. I could be writing new stories with the time it takes to come here and comment and babysit you all over something so temporary and so stupid. Put your ego aside, and let's show one another a basic level of respect. K? You don't have to be the best of friends. If you're having an issue with somebody, leave. Done. Over. Go on with your life, come back later. Does anybody here want to copy and paste my rules for the chatroom? I'm pretty sure that I've explained this whole thing in detail years ago. Nothing has changed.

Every new person that sends me an email and wants to be a part of this place? I tell them what an amazing and loving bunch that you are, and I encourage them to participate. I do this because I believe in you! And you guys choose now to embarrass me like this? :(

You're all so much better than that.

That being said...your Monday post has now been pushed to Friday. (I'll post Billy Chase on Wednesday, but "Jesse-101" had to wait until I dealt with this garbage instead. My apologies to the rest of you, k? When people can learn to moderate themselves and stop letting their anger get so out of control over little of nothing...maybe you'll get chapters more frequently than you are now.

https://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.