VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:14:40 08/09/18 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: Eating Me Spinach! :P

Hehehe, just letting you know that I'm still around, and waving hello! A lot of the people that I work with either went back to college for the next semester, or have kids that were going back to school this week and last week. So my bosses figured, "Let's give Comsie ALL of the shifts that have to be covered! That won't kill him, right?" It's tiring, but...fine by me. It'll look good on the paycheck. :)

Anyway, I'm going to work through my usual insomnia hours tonight, and stories will start again on Monday! Cool? Also, Imagine Magazine will be ready on the 15th! That's next Wednesday! So be sure to keep an eye out for it, cool?

I still don't have my schedule for next week yet, because everything is still kinda last minute, but I'll let you guys know when I plan on my next big email marathon and I'll try to schedule a public chat so I can talk to you all again. It'll be fun!

Anyway, I'm outta here! Seezya soon! Love always!

Comsie...OUT!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.