VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:44:58 08/16/18 Thu
Author: Comicality
Subject: YAY! That's only a few weeks away! I'm SO ready! XD

As far as the Marvel Netflix shows goes, every last one of them has been SO good, in my opinion! Some people had issues with the first season of Iron Fist, but I liked it just fine. I think the fight choreography could have been a lot better, but Finn Jones only had, like, two or three weeks worth of martial arts training when they started filming, and then they tried to edit and 'jump cut' their way around it. But the story and the character were exactly in line with what he was supposed to be, for the most part.

Anyway, as awesome as all of the original series were, ever single one stepped things up a LOT for their second season, being bigger and better than the first! And it looks like Iron Fist is going to follow that trend! Sweeeeet! (The one exception would be Jessica Jones season 2. Which was cool, but...David Tennant's villain in season 1 was an extremely hard act to follow! He absolutely slaughtered that role!) REALLY looking forward to this one! :)

https://youtu.be/kvvWB0GwCek

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.