VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:29:09 08/19/18 Sun
Author: Comicality
Subject: Hehehe, my apologies...

I came to the board earlier, and it was a serious chore to get it to load up like it should. That's something that I usually look over, personally. However, it hasn't been really necessary lately. Now that we've got brand new Shackers checking things out every day, and some of our 'classic' Shackers coming back to post every once in a blue moon, I'm going to keep a closer eye on these things around here so the board can remain as functional as possible.

Don't worry, though! It's a GOOD thing! And big THANKS to you new guys who have been sending such supportive emails lately! Hehehe! I'll be getting back to you in a few days or so!

Also, there are one or two more little things to add to the latest issue of Imagine Magazine! I still have to work today, but I've got Tuesday off! And that will give me a chance to relax and focus some more. I've just been speeding from work to sleep and back to sleep a lot lately. But it keeps me on my toes when I have time off. ::Giggles:: And...

Nope! I'm not gonna say anything else! Shhhh!

I'm on my toes. I'll leave it at that!

Take care! And I'll seezya soon! Thanks for the emails! You help to lift me up when I need it most. It makes every word I've ever written worthwhile.

I love you too! Mwah!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.