VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:27:27 08/21/18 Tue
Author: Comicality
Subject: Hehehe, well, I definitely missed THAT train, didn't I? :O

About 48 hours ago, the ComicalityShack YouTube channel had about 446 subscribers! I thought, maybe I should do something to celebrate reaching 450 when it happens! Just to say 'thanks', you know?

Yeah, well I missed it! LOL!!! I just checked, and it jumped up to 454, practically overnight! So THANKS! Hehehe, I'll see if I can put something together for 500 subscribers then! :P

I spent time with my mom and the family today, which was seriously needed. I chain myself to this keyboard most of the time, and it's a relief to just share some time with the people I love in real life for a change. I enjoyed it. :)

But it's almost midnight here, and that means that I'm getting back into my vampire mode! Muahahaha! I'm going to grab a snack, and then give "Jesse-101" a last minute edit so I can post it before bedtime. It's a sweet chapter! Gives me the warm fuzzies all over! I hope you guys like it!

Seezya soon!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.