VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:53:04 08/25/18 Sat
Author: Akoplay
Subject: Why do I go to the chatroom ?

Well, when I first went there, it was simply to get a chance to talk a little with Comicality AND his community. Then... I kept going because of the people I met there and to keep meeting new people. I became close friends with some people there. Even though some don't come around anymore, I keep in touch with them through emails.

In this place, we share a lot. We share laughs and fun, or we talk about our hobbies or the little perks of our life, the new shows, superheroes, music, video games, animes, mangas, love, sex, whatever. But when we're going through a rough time, we can also go to vent or to get our mind out of it. It doesn't matter who you are, what you like. I met people there who are from different places in the world, with different views, teenagers, guys in their 20's, in their 30's or older, gay, bi, transgender or whatever else, males or females (okay, not many of the latter come around, but they're welcome nonetheless). Your religion or political views don't matter either.

I met people in the chatroom that I came to really care about. So, while I kinda feel awkward coming here and say what I just said (it's really not the kinda stuff I do), I hate even more to know that some people might think the chatroom is only a place full of dramas and the only good parts are when Comicality comes around. Well, no, it's like real life, you only hear about it on the news, when bad stuff happens or if celebs are involved. But it's not what it is about. Comicality often says he hates that Chicago gets bad rep cause of some bad stuff, even though it's actually an amazing place. Well, same goes for the chatroom.

If you come, try to just say hi and call the nicknames of the people who are connected to get their attention. Okay?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.