VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:10:05 09/07/18 Fri
Author: Comicality
Subject: Hahaha! What the...? Dude! :O
In reply to: Fanson 's message, "I have a confession to make..." on 01:37:47 09/07/18 Fri

You'd have to actively TRY to avoid watching "Halloween" to not have seen it by now! LOL! Which would be fine. Not everybody is a horror movie fan. It might come on TV, and you might see it and think, "NOPE! Change the channel!" But, as old as the original movie is...I'dthink you would have seen it by mistake at least by now. :P

Anyway, this new "Halloween" pretty much wipes out all of the others except for the first one. (Although, "Halloween II" I thought was pretty cool) "Halloween III" has nothing to do with the rest of the series whatsoever. It's not a terrible movie, but Michael Myers has 0% to do with it.

I liked part 4, part 5 was...ok. But not bad. "The Curse Of Michael Myers"? Skip it. "Halloween H20" is a lot of fun. And "Resurrection" is hilariously bad! But worth watching for giggles! If for no other reason than this scene with rapper, Busta Rhymes, cursing Michael Myers out to the point where he just...LOL! Just watch!

https://youtu.be/cJ7IK9cY4D0

There. You won't have to watch that one, unless it's just for fun! :P

The Rob Zombie remakes...ehhh...I give him credit on having a different take on the idea. And it's cool to see a young Michael MYers as he first goes crazy. But, there's a lot of unnecessary cursing and sex and just...it's not the same. So, unless you want to see things from a different angle, you can skip those 2 movies too. Especially the second one! Because...yeah, I don't know what happened there.

But if you watch the first one, the original "Halloween", and then jump into this one, then you should be fine. Cool?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.